Saturday, March 19, 2011

Three cards that I worked on over the weekend!

Last night I went to an all night scrapbooking crop at my local scrapbooking store. I made it the whole night as well as two of my scrapbooking friends. Yay us!!! So last night I was able to finish up three cards that I had been working on.


My first card is a Springtime themed card. I stamped & embossed the bunny and then I used tombow watercolor markers to give the bunny some color. I also used a few Primo flowers. This card will go to some bunny very special.




On the second card, I stamped & embossed the images then used tombow watercolor markers to color them in. I also added a little bling. I love using bling on my cards and and on my scrapbooking layouts for that matter.



On my third card I used a little bo bunny paper, the cricut cartridge, "Everyday Paper Dolls" and the faces were made with Peachy Keen stamps. This is my hubbies favorite card of the three.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable cards! The bunny is too cute. And the doggie...I love that doggie!! Peachy Keen stamps...FUN!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute bunny. Welcome to the blogging world....~Cherrie~

    ReplyDelete